Being beaten by the heat outside now a days is the worst idea and all of us just like to stay indoor under the roof with an air conditioner set at 16 and even most of us are not able to sit coz of having busy schedule and day to day dealings as well as working, almost everyone has to step outside. So as to “beat the heat naturally” is not even a hard task to go for. All we need to do is to make it a part of our routine like we are taught to stay hydrated by drinking a plenty of water in summer. Sounds so simple, but the truth is that most of us ignore it and go for those packed carbonated drinks. Really harmful…
DRINKING WATER at regular intervals will keep us hydrated enough to walk out through the hectic hot day. Drinking enough water during summers prevent our body from preserving and storing water in our system. Drinking plenty of water makes the stools work proper and it is proven that if fiber is accompanied with sufficient water, works wonders to relieve constipation.
Eating" is our daily need and it cannot be skipped or ignored, but the thing to keep in mind is that a right quantity should be eaten at the right time. you should skip the idea of having any food which is heavy in nature and even must not be spicy to turn your tummy to a burning boiler. Food eaten in summer should be light and freshly cooked. There are some mild spices available which can be included in your diet i.e. cumin, ginger, fenugreek, mint and fennel.
If a strict diet chart is followed, then our body can be kept cool naturally. Some of the suggestions are mentioned below:
- · Watermelon juice with some sweetener.
- · Pineapple Juice.
- · Coconut water with crystal sugar.
- · Jal jeera with lemon juice, cumin powder and salt to taste.
- · Moong dal or cereals.
- · Green gram and cooked rice mixed with mild spices or ghee.
- · Poha with choice of veggies and nuts.
- · Freshly Made Lassi with some sugar.
- · Chapati with lightly cooked Daal or vegetable or Rice (Khichdi).
- · Combination of salad can never be ignored in Lunch.
- · Watermelon and other fruits are also the best options if you feel yakk..! of eating routine lunch.
- · None other than corn,, is a perfect evening snack & healthy too.
- · Aam Panna is also a tangy beverage.
- · Mint Water with lemon or Nimbu Pani is the best option to go for.
- · Mixing a bit of Milk in a glass of water, also adding some sweetener is an instant option.
One should always try to eat light at night so that the machine has not to make hard efforts to break down and process the eaten food.
- · Porridge is a better option adding some nuts.
- · You can go for some salad of your choice.
- · Instantly Khichdi (Rice) can be prepared using green gram or veggies.
- · You can cook any light vegetable like lauki and can have 2 chapatis.
Following the above diet chart will let you go through your day perfectly. Besides if you are a tea addicted, then you can try an option of green tea, adding sweetener to it. Moreover water intake should be increased and drinking Nimbu Pani is the best option as well. Intake of seasonal fruits, vegetables & salad works wonders. Wishing healthy summers to all.
Eat Light.. stay cool